Monday, January 12, 2009

Up and Running

Yeah! the blog is up and running! This blog is dedicated to the Hale family Weight Loss competition. This is a four month long goal that has been set for each of us to get to our goal weight. As we discussed the winner will get $20.00 from each contestant if they are the winner at the end of the four months. If you get to your goal weight you will only have to give the winner $15.00. I hope this all makes sense, I want each of you to leave comments on how you are doing and what is helping you lose weight. Make sure you leave any delicious recipes or snacking ideas if you have any. I will be posting some of mine as soon as I take pictures of them.

1 comment:

  1. Hey people it's kathy. Julie your so cool. It only took me 2 days to figure out how to write on this thing. I'm down 2 pounds- just by eating and eating and not working out last week. I was sick boo hoo! But I've worked out both days this week. My big weakness is popcorn( yeah I know its good for you- but not with a 1/4 cup of butter and a coke) still trying to switch to coke zero. Bryan is also playing with us. So the pot just got larger. sooo good luck and have fun working out.

    ReplyDelete